Labels

Background Image

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Seniors!

Wow, my poor, neglected blog needs a little attention! To start I'll give a little update on what's going on with us. We did finally close on our house, yippie!! We're trying out apartment life again and I think the kids are doing really well. There are lots of other kids around to play with so my little social bees are loving that! It looks like the Lord has picked out the perfect place for us in Morgan Mill for us to build. We'll have about a 30 minute drive to church (had to add that to make sure everyone knows we're still at Cottonwood) with no traffic which is really not bad in comparison to what some folks in the metroplex have to deal with. The kids are excited. Mackenzie is so confused with all this talk about moving and building things. Her latest interpretation is that we're going to be living in a tree house that "Daddy" is building.

With all that said business is still up and running. Here is the fist of some of my recent seniors; Hannah. Such a pretty girl, she wanted to go to the Fort Worth arts district for pictures to reflect her love of art. This was a fun shoot for me since I share her love of art. We ended up with some really unique shots.


Next, is my own little sister. She was in diapers when I graduated and I can't believe she's already 18! She did pretty good for a city girl walking through the snake infested tall grass. Maybe she's a country girl at heart. She's also a fabulous singer link below ;) And, I wish I had a shot of my youngest sister, Melissa. She was supposed to come down for the shoot and didn't make it :(

http://youtu.be/s4MFI-YJsQY


And, here is the stunning Miss Grace who has some crazy drill team skills. I just realized I didn't prepare a jumping shot for the web but we got some cool mid-air poses!


Next, Miss Tina another brown-eyed girl! Love those pretty brown eyes. We had a fun shoot, played with glitter, and I found a new location. I love, love, love, these two shots!!


No comments:

Post a Comment